Dwyer is the global source for steel casework and kitchen and bath equipment
When tolerances are tight and contractors need to ensure compliance with local codes and customs, they call Dwyer. We ship compact kitchens, cabinets and appliances, to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, providing products designed for the local environment.
We manufacture unique powder-coated steel, stainless steel and aluminum cabinets that are built to last, even in the harshest climates. We also offer a complete line of export appliances and plumbing products. If your requirements call for laboratory-quality modular casework or durable kitchens, we’re your “local” experts.
How To Buy
GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality Certified
- When contacting us from overseas, please be sure to furnish your complete contact information, including: company name, address, postal code, contact name, phone, fax and e-mail address.
- Our experienced export department will ship your orders through the freight forwarder of your choice using your account number – or with one of our select forwarders. A complete CIF price, including crating, will be quoted prior to fabrication of the order. Rest assured we will deliver your order in the fastest and most economical way possible.
- To eliminate error, please provide your electrical requirements when requesting the quote.
- International orders must be paid for in U.S. dollars by wire transfer, international money order or confirmed irrevocable letter of credit payable on site at the bank of our choice, with all banking charges to the account of the buyer. Terms of the letter of credit must conform to our requirements or delays in shipment will result.
- For more information, contact our Export Sales Division.
If indoor air quality is a primary concern or if you’re focused on gaining LEED®points, learn more about Dwyer’s hypoallergenic GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality certified cabinets.
One Stop Shop
Many of our clients use our “One Stop Shop” benefit to simplify their purchases. With Dwyer, you can obtain complete kitchens – including delivery, installation and a comprehensive warranty – all with a single purchase order.